Agricultural and other activities
Our company, besides electricity, has set the task of production of greenhouse agricultural production, biologic manure and pellets for heating. These are the derivatives that are related with the production of electrical energy through biogas power plant. We have also planned to sell the heat energy to households and industrial consumers. In the production of electrical energy through biogas it is necessary to completely utilize the heat energy, too, which also decreases the carbon emissions as final consumption.
Our partner on raw material supply in Panicherevo project is Agricultural Consumer Cooperative Tundzha-94 , Panicherevo village, Municipality of Gurkovo. The Cooperative tills over 14 000 dca of land and it has allocated 4 000 dca of irrigation lands for cultivation and delivery of silage maize. Besides the Tundzha-94, our partners are other cooperatives on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria, as well
- Silage is fermented, high-moisture stored fodder which can be fed to ruminants (cud-chewing animals)
- Rapeseed (Brassica napus), also known as rape, oilseed rape, rapa, rappi, rapaseed
- Lavandula (common name Lavender) is a genus of 39 species of flowering plants in the mint family
- Fertilizer (or fertiliser) is any organic or inorganic material of natural or synthetic origin.
- Straw is an agricultural by-product, the dry stalks of cereal plants, after the grain and chaff
- Sorghum is a genus of numerous species of grasses, one of which is raised for grain and many